I was surfing the car forum over lunch today when I came across a topic “Which is the most ah beng car in your opinion?”
The Girl and I always have a lot of fun on this topic. Especially when we see one on the road, we will be trying to peep at the driver , trying to see if the driver of a “ah beng car” match the profile of a “ah beng”
In any case, my reply on this topic as follows:
IMO, any car with ‘too much’ <-keyword of the the following:
1. Stickers. Loud garnish stickers.
2. Led lights especially flashing ones. eg Light at the bottom of the car, led lights all over the cabin.
3. Decorations in the car.eg Like glowing dice hanging from the rear mirror.
4. Modification done. eg Like Lancer with huge exhaust and front air intake to impersonate Evo.
5. Spoilers. eg High high spoilers that blocks even the rear view.
6. Colours. eg Bright orange and fluorscent green only works for super car like Lamborgini.
7. Atitude. eg Drivers who driving a ‘chiong’ evo trying to muscule their way around traffic. Usually identifed with over-worked engine noises and above pt 1-6.
Just my opinion, no offense to anyone.
Mental note to self: Maybe instead of gawking, I should take a picture next time and post here.